NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
Total Files: 372 downloaded 668 times.
- Development of a feeding strategy for silver perch, Bidyanus bidyanus (Mitchell), based on restricted rations (1)
- Effects of stocking density on the performance of the Australian freshwater silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) in cages (4)
- Heterosis in ﬁngerlings from a diallel cross between two wild strains of silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) (5)
- New production strategy for silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) (1)
- PEFORMANCE OF SILVER PERCH (Bidyanus bidyanus) IN A RECIRCULATING AQUACULTURE SYSTEM (RAS). (1)
- Performance and sensory evaluation of silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus Mitchell) fed soybean or meat meal-based diets in earthen ponds (1)
- Production of silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) fingerlings at three stocking densities in cages and tanks (0)
- Production of silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) fingerlings at three stocking densities in cages and tanks (1)
- Review of Aquaculture Research and Development of the Australian Freshwater Fish Silver Perch, Bidyanus bidyanus (0)
- SILVER PERCH Bidyanus bidyanus (3)
- Silver Perch Bidyanus bidyanus (4)
- Silver Perch Market Assessment (1)