NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
There are 372 files in the library which have been downloaded 793 times.
- A NEW SPECIES OF EUASTACUS (DECAPODA: PARASTACIDAE) FROM NORTH QUEENSLAND (2)
- Action Statement: South Gippsland Spiny Crayfish Euastacus neodiversus (2)
- An assessment of genus Euastacus (49 species) versus IUCN Red List criteria (2)
- Euastacus maccai, a new freshwater crayfish from New South Wales. (6)
- Euastacus pilosus n. sp., a new crayfish from the highland forests of northern New South Wales, Australia (2)
- Euastacus suttoni (Clark 1941): The New England Crayfish (2)
- Freshwater Crayfish of the Genus Euastacus Clark (Decapoda: Parastacidae) from Queensland (2)
- Phylogeny and biogeography of the freshwater crayfish Euastacus (Decapoda: Parastacidae) based on nuclear and mitochondrial DNA. (2)
- Survey Standard: Spiny Crayfish, Euastacus spp. (including the Orbost Spiny Crayfish) (1)