NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
Total Files: 372 downloaded 278 times.
- A NEW SPECIES OF EUASTACUS (DECAPODA: PARASTACIDAE) FROM NORTH QUEENSLAND (0)
- Action Statement: South Gippsland Spiny Crayfish Euastacus neodiversus (1)
- An assessment of genus Euastacus (49 species) versus IUCN Red List criteria (0)
- Euastacus maccai, a new freshwater crayfish from New South Wales. (1)
- Euastacus pilosus n. sp., a new crayfish from the highland forests of northern New South Wales, Australia (0)
- Euastacus suttoni (Clark 1941): The New England Crayfish (0)
- Freshwater Crayfish of the Genus Euastacus Clark (Decapoda: Parastacidae) from Queensland (0)
- Phylogeny and biogeography of the freshwater crayfish Euastacus (Decapoda: Parastacidae) based on nuclear and mitochondrial DNA. (0)
- Survey Standard: Spiny Crayfish, Euastacus spp. (including the Orbost Spiny Crayfish) (0)