NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
Total Files: 372 downloaded 777 times.
- A NEW SPECIES OF EUASTACUS (DECAPODA: PARASTACIDAE) FROM NORTH QUEENSLAND (2)
- Action Statement: South Gippsland Spiny Crayfish Euastacus neodiversus (2)
- An assessment of genus Euastacus (49 species) versus IUCN Red List criteria (2)
- Euastacus maccai, a new freshwater crayfish from New South Wales. (5)
- Euastacus pilosus n. sp., a new crayfish from the highland forests of northern New South Wales, Australia (2)
- Euastacus suttoni (Clark 1941): The New England Crayfish (2)
- Freshwater Crayfish of the Genus Euastacus Clark (Decapoda: Parastacidae) from Queensland (2)
- Phylogeny and biogeography of the freshwater crayfish Euastacus (Decapoda: Parastacidae) based on nuclear and mitochondrial DNA. (2)
- Survey Standard: Spiny Crayfish, Euastacus spp. (including the Orbost Spiny Crayfish) (1)