NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
There are 372 files in the library which have been downloaded 793 times.
- Behavioural responses of native predators to an invasive toxic prey speciesaec_2187 605..611 (3)
- Biodiversity conservation research in a changing climate (5)
- Distribution, habitat and conservation status of the freshwater crayfishes, Euastacus dalagarbe, E. girurmulayn, E. guruhgi, E. jagabar and E. mirangudjin (1)
- Environmental and economic benefits of multiple use tree plantings for landscape restoration Wood products & Bio-energy production (1)
- Habitation and land use patterns in the Upper Mangrove Creek catchment, New South Wales central coast, Australia (1)
- Stygofauna in the Pilbara region, north-west Western Australia: a review (1)
- SYSTEMATIC VERTEBRATE FAUNA SURVEY PROJECT STAGE IIB - ASSESSMENT OF HABITAT QUALITY FOR PRIORITY SPECIES IN SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND BIOREGION (1)
- The Biodiversity of Floodplains (1)
- The Emerald Plan Integrated solutions for energy, biodiversity and climate change (1)
- The influence of hydroclimate on the hydrological impact of bushfires in southeast Australia (2)
- The systematics, biogeography and conservation status of species in the freshwater crayfish genus Engaewa Riek (Decapoda : Parastacidae) from south-western Australia (2)