NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
Total Files: 372 downloaded 772 times.
- Behavioural responses of native predators to an invasive toxic prey speciesaec_2187 605..611 (3)
- Biodiversity conservation research in a changing climate (5)
- Distribution, habitat and conservation status of the freshwater crayfishes, Euastacus dalagarbe, E. girurmulayn, E. guruhgi, E. jagabar and E. mirangudjin (1)
- Environmental and economic benefits of multiple use tree plantings for landscape restoration Wood products & Bio-energy production (1)
- Habitation and land use patterns in the Upper Mangrove Creek catchment, New South Wales central coast, Australia (1)
- Stygofauna in the Pilbara region, north-west Western Australia: a review (1)
- SYSTEMATIC VERTEBRATE FAUNA SURVEY PROJECT STAGE IIB - ASSESSMENT OF HABITAT QUALITY FOR PRIORITY SPECIES IN SOUTHEAST QUEENSLAND BIOREGION (1)
- The Biodiversity of Floodplains (1)
- The Emerald Plan Integrated solutions for energy, biodiversity and climate change (1)
- The influence of hydroclimate on the hydrological impact of bushfires in southeast Australia (2)
- The systematics, biogeography and conservation status of species in the freshwater crayfish genus Engaewa Riek (Decapoda : Parastacidae) from south-western Australia (2)