NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
There are 372 files in the library which have been downloaded 779 times.
- Formalin (1)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (1)
- Hydrogen Sulphide doc.pdf (1)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (1)
- PERMIT TO ALLOW MINOR USE AND SUPPLY OF AN AGVET CHEMICAL PRODUCT - PERMIT NUMBER - PER9748 - COPPER SULFATE PENTAHYDRATE (9)
- PERMIT TO ALLOW MINOR USE AND SUPPLY OF AN UNREGISTERED VETERINARY CHEMICAL PRODUCT - PERMIT NUMBER -PER6911 - : HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (4)
- PERMIT TO ALLOW MINOR USE OF REGISTERED VETERINARY CHEMICAL PRODUCTS OFF-LABEL - PERMIT NUMBER -PER9675 - OXYTET -Antibiotic (3)
- Stock Medicines Act.pdf (1)
- The Clove Oil Saga (1)
- The Swamp Yabby (Cherax sp) of the Murray River Catchment (7)
- Use of formalin and copper to control ichthyophthiriosis in the Australian freshwater ﬁsh silver perch (Bidyanus bidyanus Mitchell) (1)
- Using traditional age and growth techniques in endangered species management: eastern freshwater cod, Maccullochella ikei (2)