NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
Total Files: 372 downloaded 779 times.
- BIO 315 – Invertebrate Biology: Laboratory & Field Manual Exercise 8: Crustaceans: Crayfish Anatomy and Behavior (3)
- Biology of Yabbies (Cherax destructor) (7)
- Crawfish/Crayfish Dissection Prelab Notes (1)
- Crayfish Dissection—Instructor Answer Key Crayfish Dissection © John R. Sowash | May 2009 | Permission to redistribute granted Crayfish External Anatomy (2)
- ONTOGENY OF THE ANNULUS VENTRALIS. (1)
- The Anatomy of the Crayfish (2)
- Tools for identifying selected Australian aquatic oligochaetes (Clitellata: Annelida) (1)