NSW Aquaculture Member Library
The NSW Aquaculture Association Member Library contains over 350 documents and 100 categories. New downloads are added regularly.
There are 372 files in the library which have been downloaded 779 times.
- BIO 315 – Invertebrate Biology: Laboratory & Field Manual Exercise 8: Crustaceans: Crayfish Anatomy and Behavior (3)
- Biology of Yabbies (Cherax destructor) (7)
- Crawfish/Crayfish Dissection Prelab Notes (1)
- Crayfish Dissection—Instructor Answer Key Crayfish Dissection © John R. Sowash | May 2009 | Permission to redistribute granted Crayfish External Anatomy (2)
- ONTOGENY OF THE ANNULUS VENTRALIS. (1)
- The Anatomy of the Crayfish (2)
- Tools for identifying selected Australian aquatic oligochaetes (Clitellata: Annelida) (1)